Paintworks Phase III, Bath Road, Bristol
Verve Properties Ltd
CSJ Planning Consultants has recently submitted an outline master plan application on behalf of Verve Properties Limited for Phase III of the development at Paintworks, Bath Road, Bristol.
The development forms the largest and final phase of development at Paintworks and proposes a mixed-use employment-led regeneration of the site comprising inexcess of 15,000 sqm of employment floorspace, 51 live-work units, a hotel, retail floorspace and up to 204 dwellings.
The proposals represent an unusual model for regeneration where by Verve Properties are overseeing the whole proposal with a view to creating a development that is sustainable and will be ultimately managed by them. As such, the applicant is concerned not only about the economic viability of the project but the future cultural and social environment being created to ensure that the success of Phase I & II is continued into Phase III.
The proposal is of a high density to continue the character created through Phase I and II and is employment-led replacing the existing redundant 1960's warehousing with modern and flexible business floorspace.
The proposal includes the creation of a riverside walkway, new improved access to the site along with the possible future retention and management of St. Mary Redcliffe Cemetery and its associated Chapel.
The application is currently being considered by Bristol City Council with adecision expected in the summer of 2010.
Bristol City Council
- Penpole Inn Public House
- Land at Cloakham Lawns, Axminster
- 9 Pipe Lane and 42 Trenchard Street
- Paintworks Phase III
- Creech St Michael, Taunton
- Roegate House
- Stibbs Hill, St George
- High Street, Portishead
- Kingswood Trading Estate
- Siston Common
- The Jacobs Building
- Purimachos, Waterloo Street, Old Market
- Linden Heights
- Firearms Training Facility, Black Rock Quarry
- New Gospel Hall, Almonsbury
- Queens Road Building - Bristol University
- Lyddington Road, Southmead
- Military Firing Range, Rudloe
- Waterloo Road, Penylan
- The Grange, Lime Grove Avenue
- University of Bristol Masterplan
- St Anne's Convent
- Southmead Hospital PFI
- Residential Care Homes
- PFI Secondary Schools Project
- Departments of Biological Sciences and Mathematics
- Falkland Islands Defence Establishment Plan
- Redhouse Very Sheltered Housing Scheme
- Firearms training facility black rock quarry
- Urban Regeneration
- Conservation & Listed Buildings